Superheroine Shooting Beast Squadron Earth Fighter Blue Mermaid



Shooting Beast Squadron Earth Fighter Blue Mermaid VS Female Executive Mistress Rozenda
Item No. ZEOD-72

Actress Hitomi Kashimura Saori Baba (Devilish Gods)
Director Higashimura Sosuke


The Beast Squadron Earth Fighter, organized to anticipate and counter the emergence of the empire empire trying to control humanity. Mayumi Minamata who was a member of the Blue Mermaid and was also in charge of the development of the reinforced suit. She continues to fight against the monsters of the empire empire with the Red Dragon and Yellow Griffon while sacrificing her body. New leader Mistress Rozenda appears before such a Mayumi. Rozenda who considered rival to Mayu in human times. With the Rosenda's attack on Mayu, the Blue Mermaid falls into an unprecedented crisis, and the Earth Fighter is also destroyed. Mayumi overcome this crisis and protect humanity? ?


The third generation as a work. Hitomi Shibamura played the fourth generation Blue Mermaid as a character. I always wanted to shoot a new Earth Fighter, but when shooting a Power Angel, I have only Mr. Takimura! We thought that we had an offer and agreed. It made me a new attractive blue mermaid as I thought. The first full-face action seemed uneasy, but he showed me an action that I did not think was the first time. And Saori Baba who played Rosenda who can be another protagonist. When I decided to offer Mr. Kashimura, I thought that the enemy named Rosenda was thinking that it would be none other than Mr. Baba to have him play. In response to that expectation, I made a heroine named Mizuki Mayumi feel intensely caressed, and performed a monster play of a bad woman who blames the heroine in transformation. I would like to see the heat performance and action of this Mr. Kashimura and Mr. Baba by all means.




Full Heroine:

Comments

Visitor

Online

Related Post